someone fell?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
512OW

Post by 512OW »

The reason most injuries are from Ohio is because all the Kentucky hicks hang out at the Lil Abner pool all day.

Ohioans go 'splorin
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
john e aragon

Post by john e aragon »

Only a flat lander buckeye would be dumb enough to hike in an area unfamilar to them after dark.
because i can
rokjunki

Post by rokjunki »

yall did an awsome job i hope i never meet ya :D
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

ODUB had the temerity to say,
"The reason most injuries are from Ohio is because all the Kentucky hicks hang out at the Lil Abner pool all day."

This is derailing this thread in a big fucking way, but I always find it ironic when someone from Ohio (heretofore referred to as FB) refers to someone from Ky in the demeaning derogatory by using one of the less than flattering names reserved for people of Appalachia.
The irony is, a huge percentage of the population of most larger cities in Ohio is made of folks whose forebears (only 1-2 generations removed) came from Appalachia- specifically, Cinci, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo, Cleveland, etc... In the first part of the 20th century there was a huge out migration of the coal fields to manufacturing cities of the North. How many Ohioans have I met who after working 30-40 years in Akron or Toledo or Dayton, then move back to Wolfe or Magoffin or Perry or Harlan Co.s?

I went to school at UC for two years and always found that especially Cincinnatans had a visceral loathing of "Briars" or "Hillbillies" and anything that occured in Newport or Covington. It was like Cincinnatans were embarrassed at their own heritage.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

they just hate us because they realize how shit their life is living in ohio. i'd hate myself and everyone else if i lived/ was from ohio.

shit maybe i am from ohio.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Louisville is close enough
"I just want to disappear"
krampus

Post by krampus »

whats wrong with the lil' abner pool? The green tint makes it especially tasty. Sure replenishes the body after a long night of sport rapping
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared