Hoosier Heights Comp this Saturday the 14th

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Caspian, you better be there. We've got pitchers of wheat beer waiting for us at Upland! :mrgreen: Besides, it's supposed to rain at the Red this weekend anyway.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yep, I am psyched for sure. I will be there with my camara for the comp, maybe try to put together a super quick comp recap slide show as well as the RRG one.

And I have heard many rumors of this "yard of ale" thing... :shock:
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

So we have to take Wes for a 1/2 yard of Weiss at the Lion and then to Upland. Maybe we should top it off with some Ruby Bloom from Lenny's (do they still have that?)
Eric

Post by Eric »

yep, they still have it.
"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?" – Lord Byron
neuroshock

Post by neuroshock »

if i come down and drink with you all...anyone have a place that i can crash at?
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

mmmmm ... Ruby Bloom.

Neuro - I wish I had a place for you, but I don't live there. :(
Danny

Post by Danny »

anyone that needs to is welcome to crash at my place. just bring a pad and blanket.
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

So the routes are turning out great! For all you climbers that are coming you will love the routes and the T-shirts this year are RAD!
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

anyone have any driving beta? i'm planning on i64 to i65 to in46.. there a better route? anyone want to carpool?
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Wes

Post by Wes »

Paul3eb, Might be up for some car pooling action. Talk about it at the pub? And Meadows give me some good directions, will forward them to you, or maybe she can post for the KY crew?
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda