Red River Video

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

how was the video?

excellent
16%
good
37%
ok
40%
bad
7%

Total votes: 57

Christian

Post by Christian »

Tourist wrote:
Christian wrote: sorry I didn't get any footage of locals. I don't know if you meant that sincerely or sarcasticaly. I guess I don't like to bother people with a camera when I'm out climbing so we usualy do our own thing.
Sarcastically. There was a very lively thread a few weeks ago about a video including the Late Mayor of Slade.

You saved yourself a lot of grief.
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
ynot

Post by ynot »

I really hate dial up
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
jcwhite

Post by jcwhite »

yeah, dialup blows, it'll take me half anhour to see the 4m 16sec video. by that time i'll be so bitter that i can't enjoy it and hate everyone who is climbing right now. if i ruled the world there would be free broadband for all, oh yeah, and i'd free all my sons.
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Every time I try to play it I get a message about the server not responding... :x
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
diggum

Post by diggum »

Saxman wrote:Well, I would be impressed with the driving if that was video that wasn't sped up. You can see the speedometer in a couple of places and you weren't pushing it at all. Climbing looked ok.
I think that was done for effect. It slows down when they pull in the parking lot...

I thought it was very well done....and that, of course, is all that matters. :wink: (to me anyway)
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
brad mc

Post by brad mc »

i thought the spring cleaning video was cool to watch...but I think the excessive cleaning and cutting of vegetation was unneccessary.

That problem could have easily been done with only a fraction of the cutting and cleaning that took place.

it takes years for shrubs, trees and mosses to grow on top of a boulder like those shown.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

it takes only fractions of a second for a rock to fall on some earth first hippys head.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
canadaclimbergirl

Post by canadaclimbergirl »

brad mc wrote:i thought the spring cleaning video was cool to watch...but I think the excessive cleaning and cutting of vegetation was unneccessary.

That problem could have easily been done with only a fraction of the cutting and cleaning that took place.

it takes years for shrubs, trees and mosses to grow on top of a boulder like those shown.
I know where this cleaning was done and it is no where near anything else except more trees and rocks and shrubs just like the ones that were cut. I would wager a guess that the only people to have even seen this boulder are the climbers who have gone to it and those who have watched the video.

The red river video is great tourist. :)
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

I finally got to grab it this weekend and I thought it was pretty cool. I wish there was more climbing and less driving though.
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
akornylak

Post by akornylak »

I think a few more people saw the video...

Horatio:

Fun video, but those "hippies" are the only reason you have access to places like the RRG. I would listen up if I were you, chief.