Oops..

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Congrats Ray & Michelle! We knew you would finally get around to it! We wish you the best!

Bryan & Gretchen
Just genuinely disengenuous.
kato

Post by kato »

Dang it! I thought that message was for me. I was already to email my acceptance. I guess I shouldn't have taken so long to think about it.

Anyway, congrats Artsay! I think he likes you better, anyway.
No chalkbag since 1995.
vic

Post by vic »

I saw them couple of weeks ago... hummm, did I tell you guys that Michelle looked ravishing?

Perfect couple! Congrats to both of ya!!!!!
! Enough with all that detestation ALREADY !
Smile & be thankful for what you have.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

congrates Ray and Michelle! Maybe someday I can meet the happy couple?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
GWG

Post by GWG »

Ray,

I was in Germany all last week on business and had a free moment. I logged in and that's what I saw.

Don't be embarrassed by that! Man, you love her, she loves you, and now you have a story to go along with the proposal that will bring smiles to your faces for a lifetime.

Congratulations to you both.

Geoff
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Thanks all!
I got my bling bling on! :mrgreen:
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Did you print it off the computer and wrap it around your finger? I saw it too. It was really sweet and nerdy, all at the same time.
Living the dream
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I'm with Geoff; what a great story! I'm sorry I missed it, Sir. I can just picture you all sneaky getting it together! I love you two!!!!!!! :D
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
rhino

Post by rhino »

Congrats Guys!!
"Hookers and drugs man. Money can't buy happiness but it's really hard not to smile when you're in a cheap hotel room surrounded by hookers and drugs." ~ Charlie
Steve

Post by Steve »

A public congrats to the both of ya. And c'mon now Ray, are you sure you didn't mean to make that public?
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.