The Dating Game - Round 2

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

Post by Guest »

just because Bachelor #1 from the first game is curled up in a fetal position eating Ben & Jerry's, Bachelor #2 is risking rejection AGAIN, and the winning Bachelor #3 is currently obtaining a restraining order against Meadows, I don't understand why the new Bachelors #1 and #3 are so scared??
Batman

Post by Batman »

Hey bachelorette pick me! My ideal first date would be steak, beer, and humping. I'll even be chivalrous and light a cigarette for you afterward. It might be the most pleasure you get I'm afraid, but it will be good for me.
aaron

Post by aaron »

your profile pic will definitely get the ladies. :roll:
Bachelor #2

Post by Bachelor #2 »

Don't worry about me, disappointment is something I'm used to. These other guys are either ghey or they realize there's no way they can begin to compete with someone on my level. Can you blame them?

I'll answer the last question when I get a chance.

Post by Guest »

I think you already answered part of the last question (ideal first date) in the other game.

So I'm thinking we forfeit this game to Bachelor #2 or open it up to other players, like Batman and Wes. Batman appears to have a lot going on below his belt, as well as above! :twisted: I'll let the Bachelorette decide.

Bachelors #1 and #3 you SUCK!
aaron

Post by aaron »

obviously stuffed speedo.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

canadaclimbergirl wrote:
I was told that all the girls on this board want to get in your pants. As a matter of fact, Meadows has sent us all a PM with a detailed action plan of how we can ALL get in your pants.....

I think it was something like....climb with a nice bra, buy beer, and voila!
It was Ho! Not ME! Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Meadows wrote:
canadaclimbergirl wrote:
I was told that all the girls on this board want to get in your pants. As a matter of fact, Meadows has sent us all a PM with a detailed action plan of how we can ALL get in your pants.....

I think it was something like....climb with a nice bra, buy beer, and voila!
It was Ho! Not ME! Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Meadows, can't you see how much it hurts me when you send me these incredably sexy two page PM's, expressing your desires and hopes, then say something like this in public. I am not just some toy for you to play with in private, then publicly deny. I have feelings to, you know.

I know you want me. I know that you know that I know that you want me...

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

How can it hurt you? I write my feelings out on the board and you never respond. You're superior and aloof, just another male coquette. You have NO feelings that can be hurt, Wes. Don't vie for sympathy from everyone because it's not going to work; I'm the one who has her heart shattered. I write sonnets to you, nothing. I confess my adoration of you, nothing. I drive four hours to the Red every weekend to see you, nothing. <a little choked up, tears rolling> I think I need some chocolate ...

I know that you know that I know you know the truth.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Baby, I am so sorry. See, I am super intimidated by strippers. They just have that certain something that makes me get all choked up inside and I can't speak. And, you never even call me when you are here. You just spend all your time with Ho and Spragwa. I bet you even dance for them. For free. Well, I will give you one last chance to get into my pants. Dance for me. For free, just like you did for Sandy and Spragwa and who know who else. You can pick the song, but I kinda like the Darling Nikki cover.
Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda