Donations For Funk Rock Rebolting

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Savage wrote:I donated as I said i would.... did you donate, kipp? Change starts by people deciding to take action themselves!
I did not donate money. didn't say I would. however, jeff knows my contribution to this project. we'll leave it at that.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Sorry Jeff, just seeing your post now. Probably other folks you expected to give haven't seen it yet either? Maybe there could be another method for soliciting donations for this project?

Sent you $$ via PayPal. Let me know if you don't get it.

Hey Savage - FWIW, I don't think pigsteak should be your target for reminding folks the importance of giving. With 61 routes of his listed in the online guide and many more not listed, he has become a clear leader in RRG route development in recent years. His contributions are incalculable.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Savage

Post by Savage »

pigsteak wrote:jeff knows my contribution to this project. we'll leave it at that.
HJs? =)
Savage

Post by Savage »

Artsay wrote:Hey Savage - FWIW, I don't think pigsteak should be your target for reminding folks the importance of giving. With 61 routes of his listed in the online guide and many more not listed, he has become a clear leader in RRG route development in recent years. His contributions are incalculable.
His contributions are not unknown to me...
RRO

Post by RRO »

petzl has stepped up and donated 2 hand drills, bits, hangers and some bolts......
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
caribe

Post by caribe »

Shit, we should all be paying Kipp.
ahab

Post by ahab »

RRO wrote:petzl has stepped up and donated 2 hand drills, bits, hangers and some bolts......
that's awesome.

how long until we can set a date in stone, so to speak?
buy the Ticket take the Ride
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

With what has been sent through paypal, and what should be coming by way of a few checks, we have met the goal of raising enough money to re-equip FRC!
Over $1,000.
Many familiar names and some I didn't recognize. Of course our resident man who always comes through, came through with flying colors.
It's great that folks have assumed ownership and responsibility.
A big Thanks to everyone.
There will be money left over for Team Suck.
All this in less than one week and all through this site.

Great Job!

Now, come on good weather....

It's going to be a long winter with plenty of time to complete the project so while help will be welcome, there is no real reason for a siege attack.
It's my understanding from the captain that group sizes over 10 are required to have a FS permit.
If it's a half way decent weekend weather-wise, pm me about helping out. Right now I believe we have all the drills/drilling covered. Could always use a little help on the ground, and you could do some climbing that way too.

Thanks Again.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

sweet and thanks to Jeff for taking the lead on this pitch!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

and Wes, and Blake, and Tackett, and .....