Need a Partner 07/05 and 07/06

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

What a great idea! But I'm not a player, just a big flirt. Still it works for me.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Wes

Post by Wes »

Don't worry, with a bit of work, I know you could graduate from big flirt to full time player. You just need a beeper and to start clubing a bit more. A1A maybe?

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

The A1A sandbar and Grill? Wow, I could wear tight pants, short shirts and makeup too! Wes, will you be my teacher? Wait, maybe Ho can teach me how to wear makeup.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

What's a beeper :wink:

-Everlast
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yo, chicks with beepers were the hotties of the 90's for sure. Oh course they were also the players of the 90's as well...

Or maybe you are two keys materal? I used to be a bouncer down there a few years ago. I could maybe hook you up with a job. Then you could study the hoochies that come in, and thus perfect your game.

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Hmm. That's a possibility. I always considered myself a Cheapside or Atomic kinda girl...minus the cocaine. I've never been to Two Keys. What's it like?

-Everlast
Wes

Post by Wes »

I see. You are one of those kind of girls...

Hard to say what Two Keys is like these days. Mostly a collage kind of place, which would be good for your studies. Nothing like 20 year old collage girls with fake ID's to show you how to play the game. Once you have your game down a bit more, then I would think a job at Hooters would be the next step. But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

The Keys is still a big Frat/Sorority hangout, but if you can get past that it's pretty cool. They have some really good food too. You can't beat Laugh Track Live on Tuesdays for $2 or $3 (they might have raised it).

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Wes, I'm flattered that you think I could work at Hooters but really hon, I don't have the equipment :D Also, I'm gonna be 31 this year. Probably too old for the keys but what the hell. If it'll teach me to be a player, I'll do it.

-Everlast
Wes

Post by Wes »

You should still try. I mean, no better way to learn to be a player, then to hang out at a hooters. Then you can see men with no game try to hook up, and thus you will be able to spot them at A1A or two keys.

If you are thinking of making older (richer?) men the target of you game then perhaps cheapside might be a good target for your games.

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda