Rockstar Watch 2009

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

someone is definitely working Gyana Mudra. I was at funk rock on sunday and there was some pro in the crack and a rope hanging...
krampus

Post by krampus »

cliftongifford wrote:someone is definitely working Gyana Mudra. I was at funk rock on sunday and there was some pro in the crack and a rope hanging...
thats been there for over a year
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
jrathfon

Post by jrathfon »

i think that crap is unsightly, same with the rope hanging on snotrocket, i can see hanging it and working on it day to day, or maybe even weekend to weekend, but a year? freakin' pull it and take the 20 minutes to aid it when you come back.

my wang is bigger and i can piss on more trees, so that must mean i can hang a permanent TR on roadside attraction, cause i'm gonna work it next year.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i saw mike anderson do cordelia, dream of the bee, and wadcutter without stopping. SICK!!

i've been psyched to meet some non-tool "pros" sonnie has some good jokes but i don't know if the conversion to american will work.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

krampus wrote:
cliftongifford wrote:someone is definitely working Gyana Mudra. I was at funk rock on sunday and there was some pro in the crack and a rope hanging...
thats been there for over a year
it was my first time out there... pretty awesome place, I don't know why I'd never been there before.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I saw that cute broad that sits on the guardrail between the rest area and Tacketts again today.
The one with the alluring blue masscara and sexy smile.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

who you calling a broad asshole?!?!?
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Nick

Post by Nick »

Speaking of freaks Jonathan Siegrist sent Lucifer 5th try as well as flashing GOd's Own Stone, Golden Boy, and Black Gold. He also sent True Love second try :shock:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Dang
Living the dream
neuroshock

Post by neuroshock »

Nick wrote:Speaking of freaks Jonathan Siegrist sent Lucifer 5th try as well as flashing GOd's Own Stone, Golden Boy, and Black Gold. He also sent True Love second try :shock:
http://www.jstarinorbit.com/2009/10/ken ... toked.html

Sounds like Golden Boy and Black Gold were onsights.

:shock: impressive