Colored chalk

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

The Rock Chalk web site says it washes off with water like regular chalk

"Rock Chalk is all natural, nontoxic, and washable!" From the link I provided above.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

I saw that same stuff on REI.com this morning, Lynne...but you don't know if it's the same "junk" you used..?
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence
Wes

Post by Wes »

I guess the white stuff works just fine for me, and I am not really bothered by seeing it outside. But if using colored chalk makes you feel better about yourself, then go for it.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda

Post by Guest »

Corey wrote:I saw that same stuff on REI.com this morning, Lynne...but you don't know if it's the same "junk" you used..?
Well since it's in a different package and the name is slightly different, no, I don't know. Sorry. The Eco-Balls I had were made by Metolius, though.

I'm with Wes, though, and I have no problem with white chalk. I was climbing in an area in Utah (the Maze District I think) which prohibited visible chalk and that is the only reason I got those things.
chester

Post by chester »

um, Corey, why don't you just throw little dirt in bag and mix it with the chalk, then you would have colored chalk...wouldn't that work? it seems too easy...
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

why don't you just buy some fucking rock chalk and see how it works your goddamn self? you've made your point clear that you don't like white chalk and people who don't wash it off and you don't want to be part of the problem. why don't you quit climbing and that will solve this thread.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
chester

Post by chester »

i like my idea better
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

HF, if you had posted that about 8 hours ago, it might have some relevance to me. But, since I had decided to go that route and end the discussion alltogether earlier this afternoon, when nobody could provide me with any insightfull, or usefull information pertaining to the product in question (which is all I asked for in the first place, if you read the original post), I will politely say thank you for your advice and tell you to go fuck yourself. :D
D. H. Lawrence
t bone

Post by t bone »

I tried some colored chalk years ago. it was called ecochalk i think. i did not like it . only the white stuff for me.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

sorry corey. i was outside climbing putting white colored chalk on routes and not washing it off. i'll try to just sit in front of the computer more often though so i can post up to date information for your threads.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast