Property Management

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
dingo

Post by dingo »

As a rental property owner, I am never surprised by some of the stories I hear. They will always come up with something new.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me.
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

It's pretty amazing - like these condo owners....well this case is really the condo owner's daughter...but she just went and cut a hole thru the building, never asked anyone if she could do it or if she needed to get the proper permits...and installed a CAT DOOR....she didn't put it in her front door, which would have been OK if the HOA approved it, but she cut thru the drywall and thru the stucco and possibly thru some electrical cords and inserted a CAT DOOR.....it looks hideous and they have been told they will have to pay to put it all back the way it was...however, doesn't look like they are exactly jumping and hopping about to get it fixed....these used to be HOTEL ROOMS...and they were sold as condos after being rented as apartments for a few years.

some people.....
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

squeezindlemmon wrote:
I have 15,018 more days before i can retire.
Ah, but you will probably see another 15,018 days. :D
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
ynot

Post by ynot »

I did apartment maintanence for a while. The nutcases were the only problem.
Thorazine zombies.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I think a lot of these people would BENEFIT from thorazine....
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
dingo

Post by dingo »

Since I just acquired 3 more units, I'm sure my stories will increase, though two are Sect 8 so at least I don't need to worry about collecting from them. It is surprising what people will try to get away with. One tenant's kid broke a window. Instead of telling me about it, they let it sit for two or three months until I saw it when I went over to pic up rent. They said they didn't think about it. I think they just didn't want to pay for it. Too bad I have a security deposit and it will come out of that regardless!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me.
Namaste

Post by Namaste »

Well, I hate to say it but I've been tryin' to call my landlord all freakin' morning b/c matt flushed my toilet last night and it started overflowing...I mean GUSHING water out of the thing!!! And I need it fixed now!
Now that I've read what all you people have written, I'm beginning to think my landlord is purposly not answering the phone :evil:
Giddy up!
allah

Post by allah »

get a plnger and try to fix it your self. if that dosent work then leave a message for your land lord. more than likely it is just a small clog that will plung right out. ANd the next time it starts over flowing turn the water off to the toliet that always saves a huge hassel
JB

Post by JB »

I resigned my position at work effective 8/19. that's pretty fun. I feel office spacy.
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

JB wrote:I resigned my position at work effective 8/19. that's pretty fun. I feel office spacy.
WHAT?!?!?! :shock:
From Kentucky ;o)