Sudafed no more.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

I totally agree but this method of disrupting the supply will only hinder the people who are buying it for their sinuses. I don't think it will be anything more than an annoyance for the cookers.
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
Christian

Post by Christian »

marathonmedic wrote:I totally agree but this method of disrupting the supply will only hinder the people who are buying it for their sinuses. I don't think it will be anything more than an annoyance for the cookers.
True but annoying meth cookers is a good and worthwhile thing.
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
busty

Post by busty »

I saw segment about these laws on the news over the weekend, although I cannot remember which show discussed this. According to the report I saw, these laws are helping to slow meth production - but the they are also pushing the makers to other states to buy their supplies.
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
~ Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore Show)
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

The laws are helping slow meth production. Meth cookers are users. They are not methodical plotters but wacked out opportunists. In Kentucky, you have to show a pharmacist ID and sign for psuedophed much like diabetics do for syringes. It's impossible for meth heads to do "sweeps" now where they run into a store, sweep the shelves and bust out. That's how they were getting massive quantities of psuedophed necessary for meth production. One box of psuedophed is insufficient to produce meth. So it DOES slow them down. They cannot legally purchase the quantities of psuedophed necessary to produce the drug.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

From what I understand, gel cap medications are not under the new law because they cannot be used to make meth. You shouldn't have any trouble buying meds that are in that form for your sinus troubles.
dingo

Post by dingo »

According to a friend of mine who works at UK Hospital in their lab doing drug tests all day, she said that it is much harder to get the Sudafed out of liquids like Nyquil and gelcaps when it is mixed with other medications. She has said that meth is the highest hitter for her at work.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me.
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

Demosthenes wrote: You shouldn't have any trouble buying meds that are in that form for your sinus troubles.
Usually I would only be stuffed up and sudefed was all I needed. Take one sudefed wait tweenty minutes and shoot a 50lb snot rocket and be done with it.
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."