The non-climbing photography thread.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Wes

Post by Wes »

Nope, just mud. So far...
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Yeah watch them with the poop man, Spike needs intervention, Poop Eaters Anonymous.
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
diggum

Post by diggum »

did he get that out of blue's ass? kentucky dogs... :roll:
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Man, it's really sad that Solar has gone racist and donned black-face. Didn't you tell him that's not P.C.?
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

diggum

Post by diggum »

Diggum & Diglet Photo Extravaganza

Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

She's not cute at all, I hate to break it to you and she doesn't look a thing like you. :wink:

This is NOT helping my baby fever, not at all. I will hold you, diggum, responsible for any Joe Jr.s that might come in the near future. Now THAT would be something.
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I don't quite think the world is ready for a Joe Jr!

Seriously, Diggum, she's adorable. Spuzo, I think y'all would be great parents.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
diggum

Post by diggum »

:mrgreen: