Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

OK - these are from Red Rocks:

Jonathon at Red Springs - boulder called The Cave (correct me if wrong Jonathon)

Joe on same boulder

Looking out at the Loop from the Oasis

Me bouldering at Red Springs
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Arrow Canyon: AWESOME desert Limestone

Jonathon at Bass Wall

Joe on The Belly Of The Worm

Mystery Man

"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
diggum

Post by diggum »

go spuzo go! nice shots!
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

White Rock Wash, AZ - slick andosite - (andisite, webster's says andosite...some other web sites say it's with an "i") it's a type of granite...

Spike, our climbing dog

Spike, Joe and Jonathon....if we could just get Spike to clip!!

spuzo

Post by spuzo »

The Diamond - more great Utah limestone

View from the Diamond

Spike gets cold in the mountains!

spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Celebrity Shots - we were involved with the Red Rocks Rendevouz this past year and got to meet some really great people - everyone at the Calico Basin pullout, which is where Joe and I were stationed, was really nice and made the weekend, rain and all, very fun.

Heidi Wirtz and Conrad Ankor (can't remember the name of the guy in the middle...) and Spike our puppy getting some love from some awe-inspiring climbers at Calico Basin

Lauren Lee and Eric Decaria slack-lining in the construction zone

Decaria giving an anchor-building class

A double rainbow finished off the weekend (can't see the second one so good - but it's there!)

spuzo

Post by spuzo »

AND - last but not least - for now - here are some fun filtered shots and my "art gallery " if you will

Loren on Rebar

It's all about the gear, Loren again

Tribute to Warhol - Johnny at Arrow Canyon

Gearing at Long Wall

Johnny has a nice chalk bag - Red Rocks - Pablo Diablo? I think.....

And Joe the travelin man at Red Rocks after a good day of craggin...

spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Sigh - it's nice to be on the web again....more pictures to come!

longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

diggum wrote:that is kenny isn't it? :|
can't you tell by those SWEEEEEET legs?!? :lol:
From Kentucky ;o)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

guy in the middle..is that mark wilford?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.