Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Somebody call Dean Fidelman! :mrgreen:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

really happy that they weren't all taken from the ground (ie butt shots)
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
hearn

Post by hearn »

i was definitly happy to be shooting instead of belaying
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

someone's been holding out...

Buster?
From Kentucky ;o)
RRO

Post by RRO »

can we get a 2nd round of those ?
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

hearn - so was there a chaffing problem, or did he just rub down with vaseline before putting the harness on. !

Out here, if you move to fast you'll catch on fire and if you climb naked you need SPF 100,000,000 so we've been staying inside and are on a strict popsicle diet....living vicariously through you guys at the Red. But soon - soon you will all be flocking west - if anyone is on a road trip - stop in Nevada and see us, we'll put you up for a couple nights and the hot tub is free! :wink:
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
diggum

Post by diggum »

OMG kenny. looks like your leg hair is growing back nicely.

it is hot though. good call...i think we should all follow suit.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
diggum

Post by diggum »

that is kenny isn't it? :|
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

This is a test of the imageshack system, this is only a test, if this were a real photo posting this message would be followed by a real photo....

[img=http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/8006/andrew2bw7ik.th.jpg]

wow that worked well :x
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

There that's better - that's Gearing at Long Wall - I got the hang of it now...a year away from internet has zapped my special web powers .... but be prepared...more pics on the way of the Wild Wild West!