Trad gear on an airplane?

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

pawilkes wrote:..and i like my anatomy..
so what you're saying is that you prefer the male anatomy to female anatomy.. uh-huh.. very interesting.. keep soul searching..

;)
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

thanks paul, thats exactly what i ment, thanks for making it clear as mud for everyone else
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

Here's the link to the current list of prohibited carry on items:

http://www.tsa.gov/interweb/assetlibrar ... 005_v3.pdf
Bacon is meat candy.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Did you ever have a booger in your nose that you just couldnt get out? You feel it moving in there everytime you breath ,but the dang thing won't come out? your finger is just to big to get to it so you dig deep with your little figer and you still can't get it. then you use your girlfriends hairbrett and only half of it comes out and its all slimmy and gooey so you wipe it on her side of the carseat and keep digging till you get the rest of it?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
mgad

Post by mgad »

Hey Folks, Can someone tell me some good places to boulder at the gorge?
Riding this wanderer to a better day!
Jerry Bargo

Post by Jerry Bargo »

Flying is getting to be such a pain in the ass that it just isn't worth it any more. Save up time and money, then do a big road trip.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Jerry Bargo wrote:
Flying is getting to be such a pain in the ass that it just isn't worth it any more. Save up time and money, then do a big road trip.
I only fly if I plan on jumping out of the plane! Or if Ynot has a big booger in his nose and wants me to ride with him. Shew!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
mgad

Post by mgad »

Found the online stuff so all set. Thanks.
mgad

Post by mgad »

Sorry for jamming up your forum folks. I know it's not relevant to trad.
knooper

Post by knooper »

Just got back from my trip out west (stellar trip, by the way) and wanted to thank everyone for their input. I checked my gear through, and despite the airlines losing it BOTH on the way there AND on the way back, it all came through unscathed eventually. I would like to point out the obvious of how difficult it is to rope up without any rope or other gear. I don't know how much they pay the people in baggage handling, but I'd be willing to pay a couple of extra bucks so they don't lose my stuff anymore.