Discussions full of RAGE!
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

eat me.
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
512OW

Re: Wierd

Post by 512OW »

SCIN wrote:Man, I think it's so ghey when I see a big buch of guys runnning together on their lunch breaks. I mean, is running really a team sport? Do these guys really need to jog around together to get motivated? And what's even more ghey is when runners are waiting to cross the street and they run in place and trot sideways down the street. Especially when it's like five guys doing it together on their lunch break. It kind of reminds me of when geese are trying to cross the road.

Hey, do you remember that time when You, Me, Killian, Tony Ullrich and Jeremy Deez went running from Climb Time Cincy??

Yeah, that was fun.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
ynot

Post by ynot »

So what happened to I before E except after C and sometimes Y? The English language is such a joke it's no wonder we can't spell.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

Paul3eb wrote:i think pretty much any cardio exercise is dumb.

and scin, don't forget that cyclists still wear lycra, have holes in their seats for their balls, and wear a helmet the effectively makes them look like penises when they're standing.

;)
A guy I knew in school was a serious biker. When he raced, he wore chamois underwear and greased his balls.

In that perspective, biking doesn't sound like that bad of a sport.

ZSpider
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

runners put vaseline on their nipples.. piggie, have you done this?
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Wes

Post by Wes »

Paul3eb wrote:runners put vaseline on their nipples..
...and while that might sound ghey, I sooo wish I knew about this before I did my first long run. :shock:
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

This is a very very gay thread. :|
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Some even put it in their ass crack to prevent chaffing.

I thought guys taped their nipples instead? I've seen guys at the Mini with blood dripping down their shirt. Poor things.
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

does anybody else get a cramp in their collarbone when they run?

we did 3+ miles last night...and I couldn't kept going but ended up having to walk a bit bc the cramp in my collarbone... :?
From Kentucky ;o)
diggum

Post by diggum »

Holy crap...I didn't know your nipples could chaffe (sp?) so bad! Especially guys. I guess I haven't ran this far yet.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha