Wierd

Discussions full of RAGE!
SCIN

Wierd

Post by SCIN »

Man, I think it's so ghey when I see a big buch of guys runnning together on their lunch breaks. I mean, is running really a team sport? Do these guys really need to jog around together to get motivated? And what's even more ghey is when runners are waiting to cross the street and they run in place and trot sideways down the street. Especially when it's like five guys doing it together on their lunch break. It kind of reminds me of when geese are trying to cross the road.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

Does this mean you're not a fan of cardio training?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

No, I'm a runner and a cyclist. I just don't feel I need the pacifier of 8 other guys around me when I run. They're solo sports.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Rags

Post by Rags »

yeah, those dudes are funny. I know who you are talking about. but they are really well tanned.
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

at least they bother to go running (or excersizing for that matter). i say good for them, glad they are happy.
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

how do you know they are happy...running isn't THAT much fun..maybe the group thing helps them survive the misery.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Wes

Post by Wes »

The jogging in place thing is Ghey for sure.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Rags

Post by Rags »

oh yeah. I don't mean to be malicious regarding their intent to exercise but rather the way they do it. good on 'em as my grandma would say.

I think I should by them all matching t-shirts.
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

a big part of the reason i climb is for the social aspect of it, maybe they like running in a group for the same reason.
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

pigsteak wrote:how do you know they are happy...running isn't THAT much fun..maybe the group thing helps them survive the misery.
to quote an infamous movie,

"excersize produces endorphines, endorphines make people happy. happy people don't kill people."
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips