“Unofficial” Donation Drive For The RRGCC

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
RRO

“Unofficial” Donation Drive For The RRGCC

Post by RRO »

If you have not heard or just not paid attention, Kenny’s aka Allah’s car was stolen and most of his climbing gear was taken. Sad sad day and bad bad people. Kenny has been stepping up and helping the community by developing routes and trails in the SR and may I add has done a great job. For Kenny to be able to continue development he needs gear. Problem is Kenny is a broke ass climber. So against my better judgment Kenny aka Allah will be serving at RRO Saturday morning. What’s so bad about that? Kenny will be wearing something that will show off his masculine form, see previous post on this subject. Since this is falling during the RRGCC’s Rap n’ Rawkus event Kenny has agreed to give the coalition 60% of his tips and the remainder will go towards route development in the SR. There will be a separate tip bucket for Allah/RRGCC at the front counter. Even if you ate on the way or fix your own oats in your van stop by and donate to the RRGCC and route development in the SR
Last edited by RRO on Thu May 26, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

can we give money to make kenny put more clothes on cause i don't want to see that
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
KD

Post by KD »

very nice rro - be glad to chip in.
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

We've got a Gri-Gri for Kenny. I went back to the car at the New River Rendevous when we saw him so that I could give it to him, but I couldn't find him later (it was a pretty wild and crazy party with LOTS of climbers from all over). Anyway, we'll bring it to the Red this weekend...
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Can you make him wear a tu-tu?
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Who dares to prey on allah!
praise allah.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Allah likes to prey on older women. :mrgreen:
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

Meadows wrote:Allah likes to prey on older women. :mrgreen:
seconding :wink: :wink:
From Kentucky ;o)
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Were are these "older" women? I haven't seen them!
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
Rhya

Post by Rhya »

what a great idea! i am going to send some a few bucks down with KD for Allah's personal tip jar.. :) That is so awesome of everyone to help him get "equipped" again.. i hope you guys find out the jerk's :evil: name who did that to him.. no way it was someone local.. you guys are soooooo nice! must have been someone from WAYYYY out of town
~~~~RhYa

"Exhaust the little moment
--for too soon it always dies.
May it be a moment of the Heavens, or one of the Earth
--it will never again come in the same guise."
Rhya, 2005