Weekend Reports Anyone?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
overhung

Post by overhung »

I know. It turns out that I'm not going down there after all, because my wife is getting on my nerves. I'll be in the Red as well. Probably.
I've had just about enough of this shit.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Man, sorry Andrew that was a total planning DAB on my part. We weren't locked into Boone til Fri morning and it totally slipped my mind to call you.

Most excellent weekend for sure! Me and Steph met Wes and Diggum Sat morning for a killer day, BlackCat burritoes Sat night. Hooked up with Scott and Christy and their crew Sunday for another excellent climbing day and then got to hang out at a full on climbing commune Sun night. Fixed Scott's bus Mon morning and got another excellent session in Mon!

I know this isn't much of a news flash but Wes is one strong MF! Steph crushes, Scott and Christy are 2 of the coolest kids I know, Diggum's pretty much been converted to the dark side whether she knows it or not, and it's always gneiss to climb with Gene.

I <3 NC!!!
diggum

Post by diggum »

Oh I know it. I sucked, but holy shit it was fun!

Killer weekend for sure.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
Mandala

Post by Mandala »

Friday we got a big group together to meet in the New for the Rendezvous and to white water raft! Super fun. I did the bouldering competition with Frank and Jerimiah and then the sumo wrestling and dyno comp! Sunday we rafted the lower new and were flipped completely in a class V rapid. Wish I could have weekends like that all the time! Can't wait to climb in the Red this weekend. I will miss it so much soon when we move...
ynot

Post by ynot »

I distincly remember napping on a rock next to a cliff but the rest is kinda fuzzy.
I think I had a good time.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
charlie

Post by charlie »

diggum wrote:Oh I know it. I sucked, but holy shit it was fun!
What. Ever.

If you had fun and helped others have fun then you didn't suck. It's more a matter of how hard you try than how hard the problems are and the pics of you hucking on the highballs are proof enough.

Diggum quite simply rocks.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

diggum wrote: Killer weekend for sure.
Wow, you sound like Wes now. :o
diggum

Post by diggum »

:? Ah oh. I better watch it.

edited to add:
I can't believe I wasted my 1000th post on that. :evil:
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
Wes

Post by Wes »

Your converion to the dark side is progressing right on schedule. The POWER of PURE CLIMBING cannot be be denied.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Oh God, here he goes again. 8)
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast