The Orphan Camera of Military Wall - Thread II

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Jrodan

The Orphan Camera of Military Wall - Thread II

Post by Jrodan »

I bought a disk reader today and downloaded all the pictures from the camera that I found last week. There were several pics of someone's dog, and quite a few of Pete doing Table of Colors. Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload them. Maybe someone could help me out with this one.
Rhya

nice

Post by Rhya »

Hey, I do not know how to help you with the camera you found. (sry) If you tell me what kind of camera, I can ask the gentlemen in my IT Dept. They are geniuses... ha ha I am sure they can help.

Maybe you can cut and paste them into a post? Maybe the the owner or a friend of him/her will see them?

I just wanted to say how cool it is that you are going to this length to get it back to the owner. :)

That is great, and there should be more people like you in the world. I am new to this, but everyone keeps saying how nice climbers are. I can see why. The people I have met since I found this new passion have been wonderful. (I just wish I had more time to learn)

Thanks for doing this.
~~~~RhYa

"Exhaust the little moment
--for too soon it always dies.
May it be a moment of the Heavens, or one of the Earth
--it will never again come in the same guise."
Rhya, 2005
Jrodan

Post by Jrodan »

I think you're right about the climbing community. I'm sure that most people would do the same thing.

I sent the pictures to Loren, and he's going to take care of posting them.
Rhya

Post by Rhya »

Sweet.. I hope the owner sees them. That would be a crazy journey for that 'lil camera. :)
~~~~RhYa

"Exhaust the little moment
--for too soon it always dies.
May it be a moment of the Heavens, or one of the Earth
--it will never again come in the same guise."
Rhya, 2005
loren

Post by loren »

powen01

Post by powen01 »

nm, you know the guy's name... oops.