What are you listening to?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Jeff

What are you listening to?

Post by Jeff »

I've been burning a few cds lately getting ready for the long drives to come, etc...
I've about come up with everything I could think of to download and burn and am looking for suggestions.
I'm up for just about anything short of opera, showtunes, rap, or gospel.
So if you have any ideas for a must-listen to artist post it , I'd appreciate it!
Last edited by Jeff on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Tori Amos!! I've been hooked for going on 3 months now. Of course Ani DiFranco, but you know that! Off the top of my head, I'd recommend Counting Crows, particularly _August and Everything After_ and _This Desert Life_
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

jeff, all you need is this little band you might have heard of called stix. that's right, nothing like a little mr. roboto to get you psyched.

i am the modern maaannnnnnn
secret, secret. he's got a secret....
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Domo ari gotto
Horatio Felacio

oh yeah and dido. she makes me wanna cry when i listen to that. :cry:
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
overhung

Post by overhung »

YEAH STYX...GRAND ILLUSION, or Cheap Trick, or Foghat, or any other seventies band. But, not the Bay City Rollers... I still hate them. Anyone ever heard of Man-o-War? They were a metal band, but are now playing the bars.
I've had just about enough of this shit.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Everyone run for cover! Ho's showing his soft side!! :shock:

Hey Jeff, another great band is Everclear... I may be a bit biased though, seeing as how Art Alexakis is the only celebrity I've ever met. Who else... Wallflowers maybe?
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Horatio Felacio

STYX...i feel like i lied to my mother.

never heard of man-o-war. here's one for you though - falco. you know 'em?
chester

Post by chester »

willie nelson or john denver
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

dido..Image
I've got some Wallflowers, goes well with Tom Petty. I'll check out Everclear, I know I've heard some of their stuff, but it's kinda funny, as I get older, i still listen to all the new stuff...I just don't really keep up on band names. Maybe there are just too many coming out.
Yasmeen, I was working in the basement yesterday and 97X is doing their give-away for invite only tix for Cold Play at the Balcony in Oxford. When you hear the song, be caller 21. Well I heard the song, and I must have sucked up too much drywall dust, didn't even go for the phone, but I just KNEW I would have been #21....