Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Sorry folks, I guess we won't be posting anymore photos since we don't have our own server to host with. Damn, I wanted to post the photo of the lady slipper tonight. Oh well... :oops: :(
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
Wes

Post by Wes »

J-Rock wrote:Sorry folks, I guess we won't be posting anymore photos since we don't have our own website. :oops: :(
J-Rock, WTF? So, it is cool to kill Ray's bandwidth? Everytime someone opens this page, his server feeds out those photos from the gallery. I just about killed the line once with NRG photos. Which is one of the reasons I got a site of my own. Post them on RC.com, then cross link if you don't want to get your own site.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

No, that's why I won't be posting anymore photos... sorry about that. I don't want to kill Ray's bandwidth.
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

just host your images at www.imageshack.us ...its free and easy
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Caspian wrote:there was a pretty high rate of incoming pictures into this thread....now it is dead. where have all the photographers gone?
They don't have to be your own photos. You can cross link from other websites. Maybe just give credit to the site.

Po, the kung fu panda
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Cool, thanks for the link Young'n.

--A Navaho elder
Wes

Post by Wes »

I set up a new gallery on my site for those of you that want to post photos to this thread. PM me for details. I am only going to set up one account for everyone to share, so be responsable.

Po, the kung fu panda
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Awesome. Thanks Wes. Sorry about the misunderstanding. :D

--A Navaho elder
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

I'll see if this works: Here is a photo of the yellow lady slippers (right off of the trail). Thanks for the use of the album Wes.

--A Navaho elder
Wes

Post by Wes »

No worries. The one we saw at Pebble was yellow, and I have seen more of that color over the years for sure.

Po, the kung fu panda