Inflatable protection?

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
dingo

Post by dingo »

I was going to mention the lift bags that we used in rescue situations. They are pretty strong and thick. Not sure how the would hold in a crack when pulled on. I did see how AAA pops locks though. They take these little air bags and slide them into the door jam and inflate them with blood pressure bulbs. That makes enough of a gap to slide in a metal rod and pop the lock. That might work for cracks.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me.
KD

Post by KD »

dingo wrote: I did see how AAA pops locks though. They take these little air bags and slide them into the door jam and inflate them with blood pressure bulbs. That makes enough of a gap to slide in a metal rod and pop the lock. That might work for cracks.
Any idea where i could find one of those - i need a new stereo.
charlie

Post by charlie »

I can't believe this is seriously being discussed, it's quite simply the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Cams and passive pro don't work well enough for you people? Let's over engineer well used and perfectly reasonable protection methods and get tons more weight / waste/ placement issues. But hey, on the bright side we also get to sacrifice durability!

Silly chuffers. :roll:
Sco Bro

Post by Sco Bro »

You traddies crack me up. None of that pro works, I saw Jr. blow out two nuts on a finger crack and hit the ground. I am convinced that either the gear doesn't work or Jr. just screwed up royally.

Now, if he had an inflatable crash pad attached to his ass with sensors that could detect the sudden rate of fall. . .wow, what a great idea!
strum

Post by strum »

man I've been usinf inflateable crash pads for years.

they are called thermarests
4679 posts sine my last visit... I've been skiing too much
Sco Bro

Post by Sco Bro »

Yes, but do they have ass sensors?
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

[quote="charlie"]I can't believe this is seriously being discussed, it's quite simply the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Most great/original ideas were seen as iditiotic by by their peers.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Saxman wrote:Most great/original ideas.......
What......
Saxman wrote:...... by their peers.
Ever......

You flatter this thread.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I am with Charlie on this one. This thread is dumbforlife.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

This idea doesn't sound any more "stupid" than Yates screamers or the squid stick clip device.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.