RRO Opening Part-Ay

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

I was scheduled at a Derby White Expo but I've cancelled in order to attend, Guns and Guitars sounds great
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

Umm... what's the date?
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
diggum

Post by diggum »

It's this Saturday the 30th.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
kentuckysarah

Post by kentuckysarah »

Ok...I'm really really going to try to make it. I've got finals next week and I should be spending my entire weekend studying (except for friday which will be an awesome climbing day) but I really want to go.
We're all in this together
Walkin' the line between faith and fear
This life don't last forever
When you cry I taste the salt in your tears.

Old Crow Medicine Show
Wes

Post by Wes »

I have been going through slides all day, and hope to have around 100 or so for the show. Mostly snapshot stuff of trips and cool friends. Will also try to spend some time with beta for the areas and answering any questions.

BUT, the big bonus is going to be Brian doing a slide show of real photography. http://www.lightontheland.com/

Then JB rockin the free climbing world. Should be much fun, no doubt.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
rhino

Post by rhino »

I can't wait!!!!!
"Hookers and drugs man. Money can't buy happiness but it's really hard not to smile when you're in a cheap hotel room surrounded by hookers and drugs." ~ Charlie
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

OK fine, I'll be there. I was going to party hard at Applebee's in Stanton but they close at 10 anyway. :mrgreen:
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
JB

Post by JB »

i'm excited!! after all my self promotion, i'd better not suck! damnit.

ummm.... if you're expecting bluegrass or songs about climbing you may be SOL. I am also not a climbing rapper. what am I? I'm jb... depressing folk songs. what more would you expect?
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

JB wrote:I'm jb... depressing folk songs. what more would you expect?
just entertainment for an evening... :wink:

and folk songs are soul...not depressing
From Kentucky ;o)
JB

Post by JB »

soulful i can do! :D
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]