Gretchen is a BITCH

Discussions full of RAGE!
charlie

Post by charlie »

SCIN wrote:Jimmydean comes from a long line of busheaters. That's the problem. Zee bush will make you CRAZY!
Funny. I wish I could see the IP log as I think I'd maybe recognize the address.
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

Jimmydean,
you lost a lot of credibility by saying wes gets upset when a woman climbs harder than he does, it's pretty obvious he's not that type of person. Also, do you realize how lame it is to call someone out by their real name on an internet board while you haven't offered your own? No matter how good your intention was to help the coalition, you don't appear to have the diplomacy skills required to do the job and are just going to do more harm than good. I appreciate that you are trying to defend your friends here, anyone would, but this can be done w/o slamming someone else in the process and generating all the unnecessary drama.
"Good things take time, impossible things take a little longer"
Percy Gerutty
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

jimmydean - Do I know you? :?
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
vic

Post by vic »

Jimmy Dean or simply Julie?
You are obviously not a man - not from reading the way you write, and not from the few things you have pointed out.
But you know what, it doesn't even matter if you are the Pope, because all of your grief is totally off-base.

1. Gretchen is doing more harm than good for her and the coalition. It's about time RRGCC took notice.
2. We need to work together. That doesn't mean, help me now, pay now, dig now, but don't ask questions, just dig, and then get the hell out of my land.

For a second, can we forget that there is a RRGCC, a SS, a Glitch (I mean Gretch), and that the coalition has saved the world?
Instead, what we really need is what has been pointed out by many people. The obvious outcome is people working together because overall, they do not feel cheated, and overall, they feel good about wanting to help.

Let's turn the cards around then and since it seems more people have their nose up their butts... let me paint another hypothesis:
If (IF) the Muir Valley needed $200 000 right now, how long do you think it would take to gather that amount?
If the Murray Property needed $100 000 right now, not how long, but how MANY people would come up with the money, and yes, how long would it take?

Need we say more, need we bash more, need we lower ourselves even more...

You know what, this is all bullshit, and I feel like someone is just needing more time to drag the RRGCC to the ground. If it ain't broke, don't touch it... but if the same shit keeps on happening over and over, can't you just do something a LOT DIFFERENT?
! Enough with all that detestation ALREADY !
Smile & be thankful for what you have.

Post by Guest »

charlie wrote:
SCIN wrote:Jimmydean comes from a long line of busheaters. That's the problem. Zee bush will make you CRAZY!
Funny. I wish I could see the IP log as I think I'd maybe recognize the address.
handsome AND smart! Charlie, you are HOT!!!
SCGC

Post by SCGC »

I Say give the property back to the Murray family..fold up the RRGCC..and I'll stay happy down south climbing fine NC rock and watch you guys eat your young when all you will have is Muir Valley to climb at.

Happy trails and may you get your prozac filled..very soon.
vic

Post by vic »

You just don't get it SCGC. We love climbing, can't have prazac, so we talk about our grief - and get it out.
SCGC

Post by SCGC »

Your right Vic you don't need Prozac you need Abilify..........
vic

Post by vic »

OMG... for those that really have their butts way up their nose (or vise-versa), here's another painted image:
Let's put some oil on the Muir Valley land.
Let's pretend we need to come up quickly with $200 000.
Do you sincerely think that the oil will stop all the climbers from giving money, helping etc... etc...?
I am in no position to place bets (too damn broke), but you know what, I honestly feel that the oil wouldn't make that much of a difference. In fact, climbers would probably get together and help clean up the mess (physically).

I know, there is more than just oil on the Murray Property, there are the people cultivating it... but you get the drift.
vic

Post by vic »

Abilify? I am sorry and sincerely apologize for the lack of knowledge on the taste of Abilify... or its true effects. However, may I point out that using beautiful words like Abilify only show that you have mis-diagnosted us all. We are not schizos... just spoiled (a little) and jumping way up and way down when someone rubs us the wrong way (for many years in a row).