Boltergeist

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
diggum

Boltergeist

Post by diggum »

It's lookin at me. Creeeeeeeepy.

Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
air canada

Post by air canada »

Its staring at me. I can feel it.
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

It's like it follows you across the room even!
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
diggum

Post by diggum »

His hair is nicer than mine but I bet it takes a lot of Aqua Net.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
ynot

Post by ynot »

I like whats on top of Funhouse,better.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney

Post by Guest »

Boltergeist is a very cool route. It doesn't look like much from the ground, but I think it's safe to say it's a classic. It's a bit scary when you don't have enough draws and skip the last 3 bolts before the anchors, though.
diggum

Post by diggum »

:shock:
bigwhipper

Post by bigwhipper »

Climb into the light Carrie Ann!!!!!!! :shock:
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Yeah, that photo is kind of creepy. We added a couple of bolts to encourage beginning leaders to climb a long 5.10 slab. I think there are 13 of them. During the FA I encountered several tiny ring snakes at the anchors (they were black with a little white ring around their head). I'd never seen such small snakes before and at first I thought that they were little baby snakes. Theses little guys were quite friendly and playful. They wouldn't get out of my way so I cautiously climbed over them trying not to squash them with my hands or feet. Karla came up with the clever name for the route and it sounded too cool not to use it.
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ooooooooeeeeeeeeoooooooo :o
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS