Yasmeen: Post editing bitch, or just emotionally insecure?

Discussions full of RAGE!
charlie

Post by charlie »

longlegsrule, Um, yeah I guess. Lots of people do.

lordjim_2001, Dude, you know I'm way too innocent to know anything about those kinds of things. The intraweb is a nice place, nothing disturbing here.
Gaar

Post by Gaar »

Damn I completely missed something!! :?
Why cant we all be friends, and jsut go climb together?
"climb, fall, send, go home"
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

Anybody else reminded of the "Two Faced Cunt" thread from about this time last year?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

andy_lemon wrote:
pigsteak wrote:Where in the world did that come from? This site is hardly the place people arrive to act professional. Like I have always beleived, if you don't like something on here, go dtart your own website. Won't happen, because 90% of the posters on here are too lazy to be that entrepreneurial.
I tend to disagree... before taking the job of mod/admitin on any site you should concider a bit of a character change. Even b.com'er mods are not publically bashing each other, nor are they running around banning each other, or editting each others posts. Granted, the pay isn't great but you did accept to do the job.

By the way Piggy, STFU n00b, where the hell have you moderator chufftard? 8)
You are a moron. You have no idea about the history of this bbs. Who are you to decide the ethics of this board? I think it's actually Ray's decision and he doesn't care.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

yasmeen seems pretty cool as does Wes so this seems very odd...
but then again i have no idea what this is all about so can I STFU :?: :arrow: :|
"Good things take time, impossible things take a little longer"
Percy Gerutty
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

charlie,
I have been working overtime to try and get banned, but I have been told my a**** attitude keeps things from going sour. Too bad JB isn't still here. Without a select few (nasty for one, sprag another, lemon for sure), this place would be dead as a doornail. so if you decide to moderate, you'll regret even suggesting I be banned. the masses will rise up and call me blessed.

another thing, as sprag would say to me, who are you to impose your set of rules on the rest of us?

and andy, let's see, how do the young guns say it...."yo brah, you be keepin it real"
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Spragwa wrote:You are a moron. You have no idea about the history of this bbs.
You can actually do a simple little test to see who has been on the site longer, click 'memberlist' and scroll down... look for my username, then look for yours. Anyhow, I joined climbky.com in '00. n00b!
how do the young guns say it...."yo brah, you be keepin it real"
I believe that is Dog the Bounty Hunter that says that.
Not a bitch.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Man, it was so not my fault that I got drunk
long time ago i got banned because i got DRUNK and gave my password to Joe. i swore to the mods that it was a one time thing, but nobody believed me...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

andy_lemon wrote:
Spragwa wrote:You are a moron. You have no idea about the history of this bbs.
You can actually do a simple little test to see who has been on the site longer, click 'memberlist' and scroll down... look for my username, then look for yours. Anyhow, I joined climbky.com in '00. n00b!
how do the young guns say it...."yo brah, you be keepin it real"
I believe that is Dog the Bounty Hunter that says that.
Being on here longer than I has little to do with knowing the history behind what Ray and Michelle find acceptable. In fact, that makes you more of a dumbass.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Please accept my appology, I forgot... I don't live in Lexington, therefore, I know less than someone that does live in Lexington.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe next you can play the friends card... :roll:
Not a bitch.