Yasmeen: Post editing bitch, or just emotionally insecure?

Discussions full of RAGE!
Wes

Yasmeen: Post editing bitch, or just emotionally insecure?

Post by Wes »

Never one to hesitate to edit something about her or one of her threads, she has shown a remarkable degree of latitude to other posters when they talk about people. So, should she keep being allowed to selectivly edit posts? Or can she grow the fuck up, and realize it really isn't all about her?

Wes

Post by Guest »

woah. I must have missed something. :?
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

I'm with you Wes! But I don't know that you actually said something so I don't really know what I'm agreeing to. :?
Not a bitch.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Uh Wait, shouldn't this be a poll?
Not a bitch.
overhung

Post by overhung »

Well, I uh...
I've had just about enough of this shit.
chester

Post by chester »

i'm taking yasi's side on this one.
but only because it's Wes. :mrgreen:
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Wes, buddy, I saw the post ... it was a little overboard. And Yas is a HORSE BITCH - get it straight!!!

P.S. I love you both.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Not emotionally insecure. Emotionally sensitive, yes. It hurt my feelings to see you write something that I'd already mentioned was not true in what I took to be a cutting way. I took advantage of the fact that I was able to delete it, and I did. Don't worry-- I've told Sandy to revoke my Mod privileges. And I know what you're going to say-- if you can't take the heat, don't post on here. And so I'm going to do that, too. Since it's true that it hurts to see people I thought were my friends post lies about me on the Internet, I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. Sorry I altered your post, Wes.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)

Post by Guest »

:cry:
Wes

Post by Wes »

You won't be the first mod (or user) to try to quit the internet. Sandy and I would ban ourselves every once in a while when things got funky. You will be back, just like a crack fiend that gets a bad dose and tries to go cold turkey. You might think you can make it without this place, but pretty soon, you will find yourself lurking. Then, a post here and there, then back to full blown addict.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda