Ongoing?

I'm pretty sure its over.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Whew! I'm taking down the barricade! :wink:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

512OW wrote:Ongoing?

I'm pretty sure its over.
So you've finally admitted you can't win. Well, I accept your surrender.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
SCGC

Post by SCGC »

Have to say I finally listened to the "song war" & Alan you suck. That was bad.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Well, that puts it at about 50%. I guess if I had a karaoke set my rap tunes would sound more "real" too. Pearls before swine...

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Haha...or if you had a voice worth hearing, or any musical skill....then you'd have a shot.

50%???

You and rabbit count as 15 people each?

It can be ongoing as long as you like. Do I have to wait another 3 weeks for a lame response??
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
canadaclimbergirl

Post by canadaclimbergirl »

I just listened to this, I've been on the road for work and had NO time to do anything but work.

good job Kris. You rock!!!

**swooning girl at feet**

8)
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

512OW wrote:Haha...or if you had a voice worth hearing, or any musical skill....then you'd have a shot.

50%???

You and rabbit count as 15 people each?

It can be ongoing as long as you like. Do I have to wait another 3 weeks for a lame response??
I'm not recording any more rap songs. That's the first one I've produced since like 1993 in New Orleans and I was never the rapper. These pissing contests get old in a hurry. I'm working on an album right now and I can't afford this distraction. Maybe when I'm done with this I'll spend more than a couple of hours writing a comeback. Oooo! Maybe if I go get a karaoke machine like you use your fans will like my music too!

512OW

Post by 512OW »

Couple hours?? You put that much time into it?? I'd of guessed you got a "never made it" record from the 80's, sampled the beat, and freestyled that rap. Shit, I coulda done that in 10 minutes, tops.

Hey...if a karaoke machine gives you better sound than you're getting, you should do it.....

AN album??? That sounds like a vacation. I'm working on one climbing album, one hiphop album, one concept album, 40 hours at one job, 20 at another, plus a 7 year old girl 3 days a week. Dissin you, and two idiots at some hiphop site, AND climbing on the weekends.

Go figure...it still appears you're a bitch.
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

You know what they say: quality over quanitity. Keep pumping out the (s)hits. Like I said, I'm not into this hating game. It's fun for about five minutes and then it gets boring. And that five minutes was a whole lot of minutes ago.

Odub and Alan Evil were standing on the iron bridge taking a piss after quite a few beers. After a little bit Odub shivered a little and said, "Damn, that water's cold." Alan Evil nodded solemnly and replied, "Yeah. And the bottom shore is muddy."