Muir Valley

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Bruisebrother

Muir Valley

Post by Bruisebrother »

Muir Valley, a reminder! There is a leash law in effect in the Muir Valley Preserve. If you bring your dog into the valley it must be leashed at all times. All visitors who wish to climb must submit a Release Waiver prior to climbing, either on line at MuirValley.com or at the main parking-lot kiosk. Anyone entering the valley from the north through Cat Hollar must be a guest of Cathy's or have personal permission from Rick Weber.
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

That's great! I hate dogs at the crags. At the very least the drooling flea bags oughta be on a leash.

ZSpider
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Dude, dogs rock at the crag!
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Hell yea, young'n! I knew I liked you! :)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

uh artsay, im only 14, It's illegal where i come from!

lol just kidding :mrgreen:
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

HA! :lol:
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
marathonmedic

Re: Muir Valley

Post by marathonmedic »

Bruisebrother wrote: Anyone entering the valley from the north through Cat Hollar must be a guest of Cathy's or have personal permission from Rick Weber.
I don't think that was mentioned in the mini-guide. Is that the way that goes past the big black house with the tiny pond next to it?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
The Pirate

Post by The Pirate »

It's good to know about the "leash law " at Muir Valley... I was not aware of this rule...Hope no one was upset with me or my dog...
If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains...You're lucky enough...
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Anyone entering the valley from the north through Cat Hollar must be a guest of Cathy's or have personal permission from Rick Weber.
It was just the other day I entered lower tantoff through Cat Hollar, passed the shack with 500 cats or something, and parked right next to The Great Wall. Poped in an Odub CD and had it blasting through my 2000 watt sound system, I could hear it all the way at the base of the crag while I was walking up "Edge-A-Sketch" in my Cat work boots. By the way the cats migrated around my truck, I would say the Cat Lady could hear it too! So when is Rick going to blacktop that road?
Not a bitch.
Bruisebrother

Post by Bruisebrother »

Yo, Lemonade-Boy, if we didn't know you and your propensity for tales sheriff T-Bone would have me tie you to a tree and let the cats have thier way with you!