Bush in Cincinnati tonight

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

Bush in Cincinnati tonight

Post by Guest »

Is anyone going to be protesting war with Iraq at Bush's speech tonight in Cincinnati? I've seen polls which suggest that 2/3 of Americans support striking against Iraq. I find that hard to believe.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Where is the President going to be? It's my anniversary today & damnit We are going to celebrate for a change! We were busy w/Rocktoberfest last year to do anything. So dinner & a movie &.... :oops: :lol:
Just genuinely disengenuous.
merrick

Post by merrick »

yea it is weird. i haven't talked to a single person that supports going to war. they must be out there, but 2/3's?
Back from the Dead!

Post by Guest »

Merrick, I don't put poll manipulation past anybody with an agenda... they are definitely reporting 2/3's and I don't buy it either.

Gretchen, the announcements so far haven't revealed the location, but it's at 8 pm EDT, so they have to tell soon. There are protests being organized, and it's "open to the public", but you should definitely enjoy your anniversary. It would suck getting tear gassed tonight.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

man, tear gas sucks! don't go near that stuff and don't try to "wait it out" if you're in a bar that gets hit with it.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Sounds like personal experience talking HF! Ex-girlfriend??

We are going to see My Big Fat Greek Weeding, don't tell me any details!! I hear it is funny as hell. Plus lots of alchomahol!!!!
Just genuinely disengenuous.
Lucinda

Post by Lucinda »

He is speaking at the Museum Center by "invite only". Private property all the way out to the main entrance. Site must have been chosen for security as much as the local republican establishment. Newt is supposed to be speaking at Xavier I think on Weds. Since when does Cincinnati represent the "heartland"? Get yer paint out folks!
"real life bleeding fingers..."

Post by Guest »

interesting since the White House press releases last week said it would be "open to the public." Lying bastards.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Jr wants to fill the old mans shoes.Thinks hes gonna finish the job.so what if 10,000 more marines get bio chemed.we'll just take thier damn oil.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
merrick

Post by merrick »

but seriously, does anyone on this board think that we should go to war with Iraq? There is a fairly large cross section of people here and 66.66666% of us should be in favor of military action.

If so, could you give me you reasons for believing as you do? As usual, i am not looking to argue, I am just genuinely curious why people feel war is necessary.

while i would prefer public comments, I would also settle for private messages.