CAC (bad) News

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

CAC (bad) News

Post by Guest »

http://thered.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120

What a terrible loss this will be to the CAC and RRG climbing community. Tim, we'll all feel the sting. I'm sure your reasons were significant - I know how dedicated you were.

Post by Guest »

oh wait, SCIN, am I in trouble for posting a link to that site? :wink:
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

all I got to say is, who's next?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Buster

Post by Buster »

What is the CAC?
'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'
The polite way to excuse yourself and take a piss.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

come on Buster get wit it. CAC=Climbing Advisory Council a part of the RRGCC
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Why is it that the people we need to run the Coalition are the ones who quit and the ones we want to quit just won't leave the climbing community alone?

I understand a lot of great things have been done in the past by key people and I applaud and appreciate that, but why not give other people a chance to make a difference as well? The Red is big enough, so share, or at least delegate!

Two words come to mind: NAZI BITCH.... or is it bitches?

Kinda reminds me of the route Welcome to Ole Kentuck.... is it really a 'welcome' or deep inside, the truth is, it's just plain old Nazi Bitch (on) Crack?
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

The people that would do good for the organization quit because they have to put up with too much bullshit from the 'leaders' of the organization, who refuse to leave.

I know I wouldn't put up with that kind of frustration.

Tim, thanks for all the hard work you've been doing for the climbing community. We all appreciate it.
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
Buster

Post by Buster »

rhunt wrote:come on Buster get wit it. CAC=Climbing Advisory Council a part of the RRGCC
What do "advising" and "counciling" have to do with climbing?
'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'
The polite way to excuse yourself and take a piss.
overhung

Post by overhung »

Buster wrote:
rhunt wrote:come on Buster get wit it. CAC=Climbing Advisory Council a part of the RRGCC
What do "advising" and "counciling" have to do with climbing?
It's for authoritarian personalities to politely try and tell everyone else what to do.
I've had just about enough of this shit.
jstokes

Post by jstokes »

I my self have poured my time into Groups and Clubs and I would end up getting burned out. This was mainly because other people in the group did more complaining then fixing or would not complement me after I did all the damn work and they just gave orders. There is nothing that ticks me off more then people in groups or in general who bitch about something, but do nothing to fix it. If you are going to be bitching about anything at all, you better be the hell out there doing whatever you can to fix it!!!!! There now i feel better.
"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong