RRGCC Answer

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I'm not going to give you a list of people who are chosing another route. I can honestly tell you that I know of four former RRGCC donors who are giving to the SCC now. It's not my business to tell you who all is doing that. Why is that innuendo? I'm telling you what is happening, despite my better judgment. Look, here it is again, the famous bashing of the poster who says something that you don't want to hear.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Danny

Post by Danny »

Johnny wrote:I'll give up on responding now.
Hey, does that mean you will now have time to take me to your super secret crag :mrgreen:
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Johnny wrote:Ray,

I don't see any conspiracy here. I thought I have been very supportive of your online guide. Nobody at the RRGCC ever gave me any grief about it either. We had discussed many times about trying to use your site for RRGCC information, but early on, you rebuffed us. Later, you capitulated somewhat, but the monitoring of the posts wasn't sufficient for a PG audience that the RRGCC official site would have to adhere to. I think we all admired your abilities and wished we could have used your talents.

I also see the direction to post at the RRGCC site as simply a way to address serious questions with direct and serious responses. I don't think there is any intent at all to take users from your site. The RRGCC has been widely criticized for not getting out information. The site is a way to do that. It's not conducive to a chat room like experience, and will never try to be. It has never come up at a board meeting that I'm aware of that the RRGCC is worried about how many hits the site gets. It's simply a tool to answer questions as quickly as possible to a wide audience and nothing more.

I understand what you meant about answering questions now.
Gretchen's attitude toward this site leadsme to believe that it is seen as laughable and non-informative by the RRGCC. It's too bad that she is a ranking member of the RRGCC because her comments reflect the organization as a whole. You guys really need to get rid of her. She is damaging the organization in many ways. This thread is a prime example.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Poor Ray, I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry, NOT. I have to say that I have a full on allergic reaction to a few of you and my side effect is pure sarcasm. Anyone know acure??? I noticed this started awhile back then I don't look at the board for awhile and the tick comes back when I start looking again.. HMMMM.

Also for your diagnosis: schizophrenia. And there are medications that can help you manage your situation, sorry no cure to date.
Just genuinely disengenuous.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Gretchen - Since you've just admitted that you come on the board and purposely start shit with me, the site owner, I think I'll ban your ass. See ya bitch.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Man, I think she's possessed by demons. I recommend an exorcism.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Holy crap. SCIN banned her. I'm so happy I'm about to pee myself.

-Everlast
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I can't believe you guys.
Such hatred.
Sad stuff.
captain static

Post by captain static »

Don't fret too much Jeff. It's just Springer style therapy for our wonderful dysfunctional family.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

So will there be topless cat fights? This is Springer style isn't it?
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.