RRGCC Answer

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

SCIN, then why do you think that the RRGCC has asked very nicely in the past for people to refrain from discussing RRGCC related items and have referred them to our site? So your little statement is a day late & a dollar short.

Personal attack my ass. I've been taking them for years. It's your turn. Not being invited over for dinner anymore, not sweating it :cry: . As for my happiness, I am over the moon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: with my little one. Thanks for being concerned with my welfare! He just put things into much better perspective for me. This crap is just that, crap. I work with those who actually work and I fuck with those who fuck around about nothing.
Just genuinely disengenuous.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Gretchen,

What kind of organization tells people not to discuss subjects related to them outside of their own "property"? Is this America? That is an insane request to make.

You really need to step down Gretchen. You are doing that organization much damage. You are an uneducated foul-mouthed bitch and an extremely poor representation of a good coalition.

Some of us, such as myself, would never put themselves into such positions that demand maturity and responsibility to keep their cool. You, on the other hand, are so power hungry and demanding of a feeling of self worth that you put your own selfish reasons above those who donate their money to the cause of the RRGCC. Seriously, Gretchen, I think people are begging you to step down and out of the Coalition.

I've changed my views of the RRGCC in the past for the better. The fact that the RRGCC is keeping you is really making me doubt their worth to the climbing community again.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Wes wrote:

I would suggest that others who would like to make a change would also withhold thier time and support.

Wes
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Oh my God, Is Scin starting to sound like he cares about the well being of the RRGCC? Or an adult for that matter? Dude, I am just giving you your own medicine back, taste good? What I say on this board is in no way a true reflection of what I do for the BOD or the RRGCC. When did your website become the offical website for the RRGCC? Like NEVER. THere are about 10 people tops that post on a regular basis, that is not a fair reflection of the actual climbing population that is out there. The majority of people that do visit the Red don't stop off at this board, get over yourself. As for power hungry, soooo far from the truth. I could give a shit about titles, blah blah blah. The position needed to be filled when Hugh took flight cause he couldn't stand the heat. I got elected by my peers. Nothing more. Maybe I should get those bath towels monogrammed, Mrs. President......Oh back on subject, I am plum tired of the RRGCC catering to ten people. We have a lot more people to touch in an professional way, which we will do. You are just a play thing now.
Just genuinely disengenuous.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Hugh was the BEST thing the RRGCC ever had going of them and then they messed that up.

You BETTER cater to 5 of us if we give you money!!

SCIN, I suggest you ban every RRGCC DOB member from this board, aren't you tired of catering to all of them?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Wes

Post by Wes »

Gretchen, you are the top poster here by a few hunderd posts. There are about 50 people with more then 250 posts. The members of this site make up a very large part of the volunteers for many rrgcc events. If you think that the people here don't matter, then you are really mistaken. And, I think in time you will see that.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
captain static

Post by captain static »

PLEASE STOP BICKERING. Let's move on. I am personally willing to post or discuss any RRGCC matter on this bbs if that is what the climbing community wants of me. As long as it brings progress towards the mutual goals of climbers.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

:?:
Last edited by Johnny on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

:?:
Last edited by Johnny on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Gretchen, you are doing damage to your organization by thinking that people don't visit this site. You need to read the stats I posted for July again. They speak for themselves.

A simple test is to type "red river climbing" or "red river gorge climbing" into Google. This is what most people do before visiting a new area from out of town. You'll see that this site is either first or second. I'd say that is internet presence if I've ever seen it.

Just because someone doesn't post regularly on this site doesn't mean they don't visit it for information. I've seen numerous folks carrying around the mini-guides from this site at the Red. People from as far as British Columbia.

People *do* visit this site and they *do* read what you, a top member of the RRGCC, writes.

I'm not out to compete with the RRGCC site as being the *official* site of their organization. That does nothing for me. I, and many others, have made it clear to members of other forums that this is not affiliated with the RRGCC in any manner. I understand that the organization wants complete control of all information pertaining to climbing at the Red but you're losing that battle.

Again, read the stats. Last month alone, 500 people found this site by typing some form of "red river climbing" into a search engine. Those are *new* and *unique* visitors. Here's some more stats for you.

Monthly Statistics for June 2004

Total Hits 1348362
Total Files 571268
Total Pages 32091
Total Visits 12194
Total KBytes 5878450

Total Unique Sites 6130
Total Unique URLs 734
Total Unique Referrers 526
Total Unique User Agents 705

. Avg Max

Hits per Hour 1872 9217
Hits per Day 44945 85307
Files per Day 19042 31944
Pages per Day 1069 1790
Visits per Day 406 574
KBytes per Day 195948 312706

Monthly Statistics for May 2004

Total Hits 1377724
Total Files 622787
Total Pages 36020
Total Visits 12346
Total KBytes 6740932

Total Unique Sites 6568
Total Unique URLs 657
Total Unique Referrers 472
Total Unique User Agents 701

. Avg Max

Hits per Hour 1851 9600
Hits per Day 44442 93358
Files per Day 20089 40618
Pages per Day 1161 2227
Visits per Day 398 613
KBytes per Day 217449 449872

Monthly Statistics for April 2004

Total Hits 1561451
Total Files 691117
Total Pages 44681
Total Visits 13511
Total KBytes 6378239

Total Unique Sites 6723
Total Unique URLs 652
Total Unique Referrers 493
Total Unique User Agents 780

. Avg Max

Hits per Hour 2168 9568
Hits per Day 52048 85908
Files per Day 23037 33909
Pages per Day 1489 2399
Visits per Day 450 614
KBytes per Day 212608 413501
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio