Dog Mauling at Torrent

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Horatio Felacio wrote:
Spragwa wrote: ...We can discuss dogs at the cliff but I'll always fall back to taking mine with me. It's good for her, I enjoy it and she's in her natural habitat. If we take responsibility for our animals, I think that they're a joy to have around...
good one! that's why you have never let her sleep outside in her life and you bring her bottled water to the cliff, etc, etc! :wink:
Fuck you. If you had your way, Dakota would live wild in the neighborhood dodging cars, hunt for food and visit on occasion. Dog hater.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

So any update to this?
How much was raised? Anyone talk to Mark & Kathy?
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

The total received was $185!
We will be giving it to them ourselves this week or sending it with someone else to give to them.

Thanks to the many that contributed!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

I'm using the money to buy beer and jelly-bellys for an all night "me only" party in my living room. Thanks to all who supported my cause!
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

Make sure you don't eat too many of the black ones. They turn your poo green. Ho might like that though.
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Looks like we're going down on Thursday. I'll definitely let everyone know how it goes.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

The total now is at $210!
I *think* that maybe the final number.
We received some $$ in the mail today and some at the gym this week too. Anyone else intending to get $$ to us please let me know soon.

Ray and I can't make it to the Red this weekend and now a work related responsibility is limiting us from going down on Thursday. So we're either going to let someone else give Mark the donation or drive down ourselves on Friday night.

Thanks to all who contributed!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

BTW, I saw Mark's daughter at Phantasia on Sunday and asked her about the dog. She said that the dog is doing so much better.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

$225...
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Damn! Even if he doesn't use it for his dog, it will go a long way towards any general maintenance on Torrent or future projects Mark might have in mind. I would just about contribute every month if it ensured that Torrent would stay open forever.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?