Anyone going to the LAC meetings?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Christian

Post by Christian »

r.u.n.n.o.f.t.?
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
maitri

Post by maitri »

We have to spell it out. Okay.

KD, did you get directions? Tim put directions to all the meeting places on the LAC website at http://www.southernregion.fs.fed.us/boo ... index.html

Captain, thank you for coming and also for providing a description of the meeting. I hope several c.l.i.m.b.e.r.s will become involved in the process, since LAC could have a big effect on this particular form of recreation in the future.

Dipsi, let's c.l.i.m.b!
KD

Post by KD »

yes I did thanks very much and I hope to meet you guys there
Last edited by KD on Sat May 15, 2004 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Okay, Girly Girl! Sunday at Shell--8:30ish. Guaranteed great time!!!! Hope you can make it! :D
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Steve

Post by Steve »

Alright all you rock climber types...
Please try and show up at the 6 PM LAC meeting at the Lexington Public Library. I was just at the 2 PM cruise and there didn't appear to be a whole lotta climbers. There were serveral native plant society folks there spraying some misconceptions about what climbers are doing out in the forest. The Forest Service WANTS our input...lets give it to them. And don't let the Norther KY meeting show us up (there were lots of climbers there)!
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
vic

Post by vic »

Step 1 of the LAC went on last night. Results can be viewed on the forest service site or on http://www.thered.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=394#394.
! Enough with all that detestation ALREADY !
Smile & be thankful for what you have.
captain static

Post by captain static »

I was also at the LAC meeting in Winchester last night & was glad to see climbers well represented. It was a very interesting and informative meeting. I will post more when I have the time over on the new thered.org board.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
vic

Post by vic »

Meeting #2 is scheduled. Location, Time and Date is confirmed:
http://thered.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=411#411
! Enough with all that detestation ALREADY !
Smile & be thankful for what you have.
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

I will be at the meeting asking you questions vic. I will ask you why you like to rub my grassy penis across your leg while you are climbing. You think it is poison ivy but if you look closely the next time you will see that my body is attached and it is indeed my grassy penis. That will be the question of which I demand an answer. The last time you were climbing, did you notice that there was a string attached to your foot? You thought it was just hanging on from the wash but it was attached to the network so that I could listen to the silent farts you tried to hide around the women you were talking to. I am always deep down in your underwear listening to the silent farts. If they can't hear them I know that you are holding back to release the gas in a very silent manner. Somtimes I see, with my ass binoculars, the head of a turd squeeze out and then duck back into the hole like a little groundhog. You have groundhogs in your ass Vic and I will remove them.
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
Steve

Post by Steve »

It was beauracratically managed meeting for sure (wireless key pads to rank preference), but I believe the folks present will have a big say in the final product. While I might not agree with their activities, I thought it was great to see a 'party camper' there voicing her opinion. It'll be a fun ride.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.