Windows Down VS Air Conditioning

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

Which is more fuel efficient?

Windows Down
45%
Air Conditioning
32%
They use the same amount of fuel
23%

Total votes: 22

Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

loren wrote:yeah, let's play a game.
Can we have a jousting tournament in front of Miguel's? Loren can ride the Coach and snoopdogg can ride JR... I can dress up like Maid Marian from Men in Tights! We can donate the proceeds to Ray for the site upkeep!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

THAT sound like a date! I would love to ride this JR girl! Was that the girl you were with Saturday? She would be very beautiful without the beard.
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
loren

Post by loren »

snoopdogg,
Last edited by loren on Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

Have you ever heard of chung-juice? New Guinea natives made this drink popular over a hundred years ago. Keep disturbing me and I will be glad to share.

Back to the AC please.
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
loren

Post by loren »

Keep disturbing you!
Last edited by loren on Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spray Lord

Post by Spray Lord »

Listen loren. Everyone knows that you are a big fucking pussy. I don't know who you think you are, but I know this snoopdogg and he would kick your ass! You can try to hang on to Yasmeen as long as you want, but now that she is climbing harder cracks than you, and has her own gear, she doesn't need you. It's a mystery to my why she was ever hanging out with you in the first place. Now though, you are deffinitely out. You are a wash up. A has been. In fact, When snoopdogg is done fucking you up, I'm gonna come over and pee on what's left. Then, snoop and I are gonna take your girl out in his convertable for some ice cream. what do you have to say about that?
In case you misunderstood, I wasn't soloing in reality. I was just bouldering the beginning of that route. I see no glory in soloing... unless it gets you on the cover of Rock & Ice.
Eric

Post by Eric »

sounds like a good old-fashion brawl. I got your back Loren. I am pretty deadly with a #5 cam.
"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?" – Lord Byron
loren

Post by loren »

Thanks Eric. What a relief! In fact, maybe you could chain together all of those quickdraws that you stole from me and Keenan last weekend and chain this snoopdogg fucker up with them?
Eric

Post by Eric »

they are in your f***ing ropebag you blind motherf***er. You little black asshole.
"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?" – Lord Byron
loren

Post by loren »

Holy Shit! I wondered why it was so heavy! Yas said you took them home with you. Well, I guess you'll have to tie him up with your own quick draws.