Storms

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Monday was great, too, after about noonish. Roadside was gettin' some action!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Did anyone go to the Lode this past weekend? I was just wondering if it was seepin and soakin wet.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Wicked Tribe

Post by Wicked Tribe »

Actually the storm on Sunday was worse because the water came up so fast. I also think the rainfall totals were higher Sunday. I saw a report of 6.28" for Sunday.

Forget the horses...what about all the poor people all over the state that lost homes and property. And me. I've spent four days shovelling dirt and gravel because of these confounded storms. My poor hands! No, seriously, the last time I saw a storm like that around here was '98 and we had two of that magnitude in one week!

Wish I'd had a whitewater boat. I bet a few creeks were really rockin at some point this past week.
Do Not Spray Next 300 Feet
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

I was at the lode saturday. Some climbs looked pretty wet or damp like chainsaw, but there were some dry climbs.
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.