projects..goals for the summer

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Sure. So long as I can have dual membership. Team Dakota has to be my primary. Not that I won't cherish being on the team with you and meadows too...what should we call it?

BTW, I like the guns n roses reference in in your location...I remember when they were popular :lol: :lol:
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

young'n climber wrote:Hey Spragwa, me and meadows are forming are own team. Wanna be on it?
I think what you and I have in common for our team is that we like older men. Sprag isn't qualified. Maybe we should find another outstanding mutual characterisitic.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Horatio Felacio wrote:
rhunt wrote:ouch :o
you're a faggot.
:lol:
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Horatio Felacio wrote:
rhunt wrote:ouch :o
you're a faggot.

Bend over Bitch!
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Wait, since when do i like older men? Thats only you! And Spragwa digs the teenagers! I leave the team name to you meadows, make it good!
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Dude, you said it at the cliff that you like older guys. I figured it was that crush on Ho.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I'm still thinking of something clever
young'n climber

Older men? What are you talking about? Oh wait, your right, but only on the weekends.

We should be team pimp and hoes. I being the pimp, and you and whoever else being the hoes(you spragwa etc.) :mrgreen:
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

young'n you need some serious bling bling if you want to be a pimp. A gold plated trad rack should do the trick.
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
young'n climber

Naw, its all about the gold plated sport rack yo, at least until i learn how to place.

Lordjim are you on a team? Youd make a good pimp servant! or maybe even a partner pimp.
_____