Oops..

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
kentuckysarah

Post by kentuckysarah »

I'm so happy for you guys! I wished I had gotten to see it. What a unique way to propose Ray! Congratulations to the both of you!
We're all in this together
Walkin' the line between faith and fear
This life don't last forever
When you cry I taste the salt in your tears.

Old Crow Medicine Show
captain static

Post by captain static »

Fo sho, congratulations! That will be a great memory. Any date set? I can imagine that the wedding will be as, if not more, unique than the proposal.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

Yup, I saw the pages. What's funny, though, is that I would have SWORN that I had seen it before, from THIS site. When it first popped up I was slightly confused, thinking it was a public "board wide" proposal, similar to what one would do at a gathering of friends, or such. Then, when the real site came back up I thought "hmm, that looked REALLY familiar. Ray must have posted that a while back and it was still in his server memory as a default page when everything crashed." To read that that was first time it's been posted (to your conscious knowledge :lol: ) gives me an all-to-familiar sense of dejavoo creepiness when I seem to re-experience events/setting I swear I'd seen/heard before.

Are you SURE your nightmare wasn't real and you just blocked it out?

Congratulations, BTW. :lol: :lol: :D :D It was cool to meet you guys a few weeks back.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence
Rags

Post by Rags »

Congratulations to you both! I'm pretty pysched for ya!

hmmm, first a house, then a woman---what's next? A baby?

right on! you guys are a good pair!
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Man, thanks for all the kind words you guys. I'm feeling less embarassed about my mistake now. :)
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Lyn Hill got married on a cliff. I saw a picture of it. She and her husband to be were hanging on these jugs at the top of a cliff and the priest and all the brides maids and whatever the dudes are called were tied in at the top.

You should do a setup like that ray. It would be cool.
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.

Post by Guest »

I think getting married at the Church of Elvis in Vegas and a Red Rocks climbing honeymoon would be ideal! :mrgreen:
Wes

Post by Wes »

Nope, you two need to take it to the next level - the wedding chapel in Slade. Then party at roadside that night. Speaking of which, I think the night you brought a keg down, was the first night I met Artsay.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda

Post by Guest »

I'm in love with Artsay, but she wouldn't marry me. :(
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Hell yea Wes! We could do a re-enactment of the first night I met her! Suck down a keg at Roadside and trash sport climbers all night long! Get wasted and sleep in the rain! I like it man!
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio