projects..goals for the summer

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

I feel like most of you are making fun of me but I always tell myself that it is easy to be looked down upon when you are on top. I am on top of my world and that is all I care about. In my world there is only me and the few I decide to let into my cozy little place I call my reality. I am a professional in my eyes and I know that it will only take time before others see the professional in me as well. Keep watching because with my philosophy and training regime I will surely be one of the top climbers around this area.
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
EL_TREVOR

Post by EL_TREVOR »

what a looser , im sure you spend most of your time on the slab at roadside ? good job professional
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

snoop -

doesn't it get lonely on top? it's more fun down here in our reality. you should visit sometime.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

Your reality is one place I would never want to visit. You have a sad existence if you aren't trying to be all that you can be.
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

snoop -- just curious, are you a marine/soldier/wannabe? :?
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
EL_TREVOR

Post by EL_TREVOR »

damn i wish i could be at the top like you .
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam »

It's easier for them to mock what they can't comprehend than to embrace that of which you speak, snoopdogg. Empowerment can be frightening thing for the mind that is not ready for it.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

snoopdogg wrote:I feel like most of you are making fun of me but I always tell myself that it is easy to be looked down upon when you are on top. I am on top of my world and that is all I care about. In my world there is only me and the few I decide to let into my cozy little place I call my reality. I am a professional in my eyes and I know that it will only take time before others see the professional in me as well. Keep watching because with my philosophy and training regime I will surely be one of the top climbers around this area.
Yo Snoop, I hope you weren't refering to me. I see the professional in you. I want to be one of your disciples, as I read your philosphies it all starts to become clear to me. Please Sir, tell me more
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
jefflehmkuhl

Post by jefflehmkuhl »

rhunt wrote:Yo Snoop, I hope you weren't refering to me. I see the professional in you. I want to be one of your disciples, as I read your philosphies it all starts to become clear to me. Please Sir, tell me more
I swear to god runt...if you are serious, you are a f*cking moron
jefflehmkuhl

Post by jefflehmkuhl »

Snoopdogg, you will never be cool, and we will all always hate you...forever, and ever, and ever some more. Go crawl in a hole and die.Imageto you ass sniffer.