tommy caldwell rocks!!!

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
freeclimber

tommy caldwell rocks!!!

Post by freeclimber »

check it out...the kid climbed a new free route on el cap...

http://www.supertopo.com/climbing/threa ... 82&f=0&b=0

bad@$$!!!
Joe Finney

Post by Joe Finney »

Who cares!
Danny

Post by Danny »

That is pretty bad ass but I get more excited when some local sends their 5.6 project. By the way, will everyone please start spraying more about sending stuff you are proud of? Share the love, eh. I'll do my best to contribute :mrgreen:
jefflehmkuhl

Post by jefflehmkuhl »

Joe Finney wrote:Who cares!
Werd!!(I could not agree more!!)
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

jefflehmkuhl wrote:
Joe Finney wrote:Who cares!
Werd!!(I could not agree more!!)

Haters...
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Steve

Post by Steve »

I'm wit ya Danny! I mean there are a LOT of climbers out there, and there are a LOT of climbers doing impressive stuff, but I think it is really cool to hear about locals doing their thing. Why? Because you know them (or feel like you do through the world wide web), they are climbing on rock you know and have climbed, or its a route you wanna get on someday.
Wish that 512W would come outta retirement. I miss the ole kywilderness days where the climbing forum was a SCINy and 52W spray fest....that stuff was funny.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

Are you supposed to redpoint a route before you spray it or does it mean you made it to the top without pulling on the draws?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Uh, I don't know. I'll have to consult my "Spraying Rules" manual and get back to ya.
stronghandman

Post by stronghandman »

Please, what’s there to spray about in the RRG? Bunch of left, right, left, right jug hauls, spider infested crumbly crack lines and offwidth cracks that get sprayed about like they are hardass. That’s just cause the FA's know no one else is desperate enough to get on them. It's a good thing you all care so much about your lil local gumby circle and your beloved standing mud piles, cause no one else does.
I want your strong hands to wrap around my testicles like a kung fu warrior in day care. mother@@$@$@.
Pm from Horatio. I think he likes me

Post by Guest »

we've missed you, stronghandman.