projects..goals for the summer

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

To become more confident placing pro so I don't get scared on 5.9+ trad.
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

dhoyne wrote:To become more confident placing pro so I don't get scared on 5.9+ trad.
Try falling on it... even though I broke my ankle while leading trad, just knowing that a #2 tcu held my fall made me feel confident about my placements.....

Now, like I said, if I can just get my head together and start leading again.... :(
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

Yeah, but remember I weigh 2.5x what you do... :D
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Goals for the summer...chill out at Summerville, stay in shape, play at Seneca and wait until fall at the Red when the redpoint conditions return!
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

My goal for the summer is to do the whole route "Way up Yonder" so I can make fun of all the a**holes who say they climbed it. :shock:
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Hey now-- the honest ones among us put a little comment in there saying that we only did the first pitch! Maybe if Ray weren't such a chuffer, he'd take the initiative to order one of his little pissants to go in there and modify the online guide, but nooooo...
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

You probably didn't climb it like most people. I have climbed the first section 7 times in two years! :roll:
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Up yonder = first 11a pitch
Way up yonder = both pitches 12a/b
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
superjen

Post by superjen »

goals - to get stronger, both physically and mentally, and learn to love heights.
also, go back and send everything I have not.
..those who can most truly be accounted brave are those who best know the meaning of what is sweet in life and what is terrible, and then go out, undeterred, to meet what is to come. -Pericles
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

snoopdogg wrote:You probably didn't climb it like most people. I have climbed the first section 7 times in two years! :roll:
Wow... I think I've climbed it 6 at most... you definitely win...

Take!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)