New rank

Discussions full of RAGE!
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Or do you mean "stanker?"
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

I think he means Ball Scratcher.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Why is this thread still stickied?

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
pianomahnn

Post by pianomahnn »

We have crackhead admins.
I'm a plastic climbing cracker.

Fear me.
Wes

Post by Wes »

pianomahnn wrote:We have crackhead admins.
Yes, yes we do. They care nothing about the users, only about amusing themselves. Often at the expense of innocent bystanders.

Wes

Post by Guest »

Wes wrote:
Yes, yes we do. They care nothing about the users, only about amusing themselves. Often at the expense of innocent bystanders.

Wes
duh!
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

Wes wrote:Yes, yes we do. They care nothing about the users, only about amusing themselves. Often at the expense of innocent bystanders.
Isn't that the definination of an admin?
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Wes wrote:

Wes
I thought they cared about verbally and sexually abusing users as well. Oh, and belittling ones lead ability according to the tick list... no, wait, that wasn't an admin, that was a smelly little putz.

It's just that this thread and it's instigation is such old news, y'know?

We can all get along now... right?

Post by Guest »

Alan, if it bothers you so much that this thread is sticky, well then, our only option is to keep it that way!

Oh, and as far as I know, none of the admins have sexually abused users. Unless you include SCIN. But if a person is dead, are they technically still a "user"?
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

Sandy wrote:Alan, if it bothers you so much that this thread is sticky, well then, our only option is to keep it that way!

Oh, and as far as I know, none of the admins have sexually abused users. Unless you include SCIN. But if a person is dead, are they technically still a "user"?
Ho's dead?
From Kentucky ;o)