Red River Photos

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Tourist

Red River Photos

Post by Tourist »

Hey all.

If you are interested, here is a link to my website where I've posted some Red River Kentucky photos from our roadtrip two weeks ago.

Enjoy!
Tourist

Post by Tourist »

oops!

Here's the link

www.geocities.com/climb_welsford
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Hey, no fair posting a pic of someone hanging on a QD! You're supposed to save that sh*t for black mailing purposes.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Sweet pics.
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

Nice website. Looks like you 'Nookers had a great trip.

Tell me, how do you Canadians handle the cold for so long? It looks like you are hitting a wopping 8 degrees F (or -2? d C) today. If it weren't raining "we" could be hitting rock, right now. Oh, wait, you guys get actual snow and can play with that.

How did the Red compare to other areas you've climbed? Would you ever make the trek back?
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I enjoyed those photos. I can't believe I made time to look at them all!
Tourist

Post by Tourist »

I enjoyed The Red very much. Look at the list of places I've been in the US and I'd have to say it's probably the best I've been to. Certainly my style of climbing. The features are unreal. I would return to The Red but not for a while. There is so much more to be seen out there.

climb safe