The Dating Game - Round 2

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

The Dating Game - Round 2

Post by Guest »

This is the official game thread.

We have a repeat player for this game. Thanks to my begging and pleading, Bachelor #2 has agreed to play again. I assured him that this bachelorette is worth it, and collected bribe money for the last 2 weeks. So I'd like to ask our Bachelorette to familiarize herself with this guy by reading the previous game thread, here: http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtopic.php?t=2260

Our Bachelorette will kick off the game with her first questions for the guys. In case anyone needs them, the guidelines for the game are here: http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtop ... 8275#38275

Have fun!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bachelorette

Post by The Bachelorette »

welcome, bachelors! the first thing i'm asking about is, well, climbing - why do you climb? what do you love/hate about it? where is your favorite place to climb in the red? outside the red?
Bachelor #2

Post by Bachelor #2 »

Wow, this whole thing seems so familiar........

I started climbing a while ago because I have always spent time in the woods and climbing was something new. I had plenty of backpacking and canoeing experience but I guess I was looking for something else to get excited about. Plus there's all this shiny gear..... I met a few guys in college that climbed in the gym so I confiscated their gear and took off. I'm still completely in love with the outdoors and spend as much time there as possible.

I love the people I have met climbing. Some people I would consider lifelong friends would not have come my way without climbing. I love snatching success out of the jaws of defeat and suprising yourself with the challenge that is climbing at your limit but mostly I just love to play. I'm a big kid and climbing is one of a few of the swingsets on my big playground.

Not much to hate, other than part of the scene. Although tons of climbers are very cool, other not so cool people seem to get some confidence and a sort of promotion when they start climbing. Mostly I try to avoid people in the woods but the more popular climbing becomes the more ugly people you meet and that's sometimes a drag. Of course it may just seem that way because of websites. :wink:

I think I said Sky Bridge and Small Walls last time. Maybe Funk Rock needs to be mentioned as well.

I like NC and GA a lot too.

Post by Guest »

okay, Bachelors #1 and #3 - you guys suck. GET ON IT! *whipcrack*
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yep, this is moving kinda slow. We need some drama, and we need it NOW. Please move along with the questions and answers. Feel free to skip the basics and move right into the *good* stuff.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
The Bachelorette

Post by The Bachelorette »

wes, sandy...you are so impatient. i bet you both put out on the first date, too. :wink:

speaking of first dates, what's the best/worst first date or encounter you've experienced? what is your ideal first date like?
Wes

Post by Wes »

I say "why wait that long"?

So, where are these loser guys at? You all better get on the ball, or I am going to sweep this young lady off her feet with my romantic ways. Just ask Meadows, she wants to get into my pants soooo badly.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
canadaclimbergirl

Post by canadaclimbergirl »

Wes wrote:I say "why wait that long"?

So, where are these loser guys at? You all better get on the ball, or I am going to sweep this young lady off her feet with my romantic ways. Just ask Meadows, she wants to get into my pants soooo badly.

Wes
I was told that all the girls on this board want to get in your pants. As a matter of fact, Meadows has sent us all a PM with a detailed action plan of how we can ALL get in your pants.....

I think it was something like....climb with a nice bra, buy beer, and voila!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

Post by Guest »

I'm pretty sure it is "climb withOUT a bra" or "have a pulse". Either/or, both is a bonus.
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

For the offical game thread their ain't much game goin' on here.

</mr obvious>
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.