SAndy imposter?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
young'n climber

SAndy imposter?

Post by young'n climber »

pm from dirt
dirt wrote:I think that you are Sandy, Living vicariously as a 14 yr old boy!!! YOU wish!!!! So give it up!!!
for the record it aint true
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

pm equals "private message"... at least it used to.

:lol:
Not a bitch.

Post by Guest »

It's a troll. If not Sandy then someone regular. I thought it was Sandy because she's not been posting lately.
I mean come on. Look at the posts of this troll. It's gotta be a woman. No guy would make statements like this thing. "at home with my parents :( " come on! this has gotta be a woman. Also I think she's older. Knows the words to Led Zepplin songs. Definately gotta be older.
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

i thought sandy's been sick?? she posted that in one of the forums just the other day
From Kentucky ;o)
young'n climber

ok the deal is im 14 and im a guy IM NO TROLL and i know of led zeppelin just cause its a given, and of course i live with my parents? whats that got to do with anything??
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.

Post by Guest »

Yeah right!!! I think you are a liar!!!! That's O.K.. You just ain't fooling me!!!
young'n climber

you are so blind, my name is ethan and im a just a local kid who likes to climb at the red and post on the forum, why don't you understand, ask ynot, he'll sset you straight.
_____

longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

seriously dirt...i doubt sandy spells as bad as young'n
From Kentucky ;o)
young'n climber

YEAH DIRT, LONGLEDSRULE HAS A PIoNT.... i mean, my spllin is kikin
_____

Post by Guest »

Alright, I'll ask ynot.