The Hideaway

Having problems finding a crag or a route?
Joe Finney

Post by Joe Finney »

um umm gretchen, that beer sure is good..
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

punk ass!
Just genuinely disengenuous.
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

sigh.....
Bacon is meat candy.
kentuckysarah

Post by kentuckysarah »

I think I know where it's at, but not sure if this is the place you're talking about Ho. It might be though.
We're all in this together
Walkin' the line between faith and fear
This life don't last forever
When you cry I taste the salt in your tears.

Old Crow Medicine Show
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Has this thread been heavily edited or something? What the hell location are you talking about? And why are you guys bitching at each other? Jesus H. Christ and his black brother Harry there is more sniping...

Tell you what. If you're tired of the mobs at the Gorge why don't you go do some F.A.'s or top rope bolting on some of the other million square miles of the DB Nat'l Forest? Eastern Kentucky is FULL of beautiful rock. It just so happens that there are more nice people together around the Gorge than a spot where you're all alone. So you don't want to be all alone, do you? No. That's why you keep coming back for more. And more. Yeah, you know it. You can't get enough, baby. You've just gotta get one more fix. Well, that's ok, baby. The Gorge is always there, waiting, waiting... waiting...... .

:roll:
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

what the fuck are you talking about?
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Steve

Post by Steve »

Nice response Charlie!
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Yea, crazy little place right down the street from Transyland. One of my buds just moved close to there so I think I'm gonna have to hit it again for nostalgia sake. Interesting crowd to say the least.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

:twisted: :cry: :shock: I don't know what I'm talking about. :shock: :cry: :twisted:
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Rags

Post by Rags »

I think the Hideaway bar was used as a location when some locals made a movie called 100 proof. It was about Lafonda Fay Foster (I think) and her lesbian redneck lover who went on a murderous rampage in Lexington in the 80's. A good flick if you ever have the time and its cast is made up of some local actors...

The Hideaway used to have some money games on the pool table in the back...