The Hideaway

Having problems finding a crag or a route?
Horatio Felacio

The Hideaway

Post by Horatio Felacio »

Can anyone tell me where this crag is? I know it's somewhere within the Murray Property, but i haven't seen it advertised in any rrgcc announcements. it's supposed to have some moderates that i'd like to check out.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Horatio Felacio

just in case anyone was wondering, this is a real crag...not something i made up.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

Are you sure this isn't an Ashland property crag?
Horatio Felacio

pretty sure. i know it's past the motherlode somewhere.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

I thought the Hideaway is what you and Scin play!!!
Just genuinely disengenuous.
Horatio Felacio

no gretchen. we play tinker toys. the hideaway is a crag on the murray property, which i want to know its location.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

OHHH thanks for th update! I have never been there but from what i understand it's location is "across" from the Lode. I am not sure who the property own is.
stronghandman

Post by stronghandman »

Oh boy another soon to be over hyped, over crowded, over bolted, spray spewing, poser laden, gate blocked southern area crag. sounds exciting.
I want your strong hands to wrap around my testicles like a kung fu warrior in day care. mother@@$@$@.
Pm from Horatio. I think he likes me
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Red is the only place where it's overcrowded and posers spray. At least now you know what one climbing area in America to avoid if you want to get away from that stuff.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Did you hear somehting?? ..... guess not.