Does This One Make It Five Guidebooks?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
clif

Re: Does This One Make It Five Guidebooks?

Post by clif »

the best thing about not owning guidebooks is you can claim an FA. this also brings full circle closure to the bolt fairy story. everyone lives happily ever after.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

Chiyram wrote:Yep... In order to have everything you have to at least have the North, South and Miller which sucks. I was okay with two required Guidebook, but Three? Come on. Though the Miller guidebook is awesome.
I like the new South guidebook, too! But now the guidebook junkie part of my brain wants to get the Best of the Red, because... new guidebook! It's been whole two weeks since i got my last new guidebook, I need another one. :)
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

I like that it's (Best of the Red) the thousand route "Greatest Hits" which in my crusty old brain translates to: we left out all the trad.
There is no TEAM in I
EricDorsey

Post by EricDorsey »

ray wrote:My favorite is the locals who say they don't need a guidebook but frequent the online guidebook on this site.
Makes sense to me, if you're a local and already know the area you don't need the quarterly guidebook just the online updates for the newest routes.